Terms and Conditions for use of pdfs of session and formats downloaded
By downloading these files you hereby confirm your acceptance of the terms and conditions of usage given below:
- All content in the pdf of the presentation and the pdf formats is copyright Christopher C. Doyle and may not be copied, shared, disclosed or disseminated in any form without the permission of Christopher C. Doyle.
- All images in the downloaded pdf of the presentation are courtesy Shutterstock under their Standard Licence and cannot be used or shared without permission from Shutterstock
- The information in the pdf documents you are downloading is being shared, free of cost, with the explicit condition that it will not be exploited or used commercially in any form for the commercial benefit of the recipient or for any other purpose except for use and application internally within the recipient’s organisation
- Any violation of the terms above will confer upon Christopher C Doyle and/or Shutterstock the right to claim damages and/or equitable relief of a financial nature for copyright infringement and/or adversely affecting their business interests
- The concepts and worksheets in the pdf documents are in the nature of structural aids and do not in any way guarantee any results. Christopher C Doyle accepts no responsibility or liability for any and all claims, demands, suits, losses, damages and liabilities including, without limitation, interest and reasonable attorney’s fees arising out of or resulting from the recipient’s activities undertaken using or based on the principles, concepts or frameworks contained in this document